Friday, July 5, 2013

I love My Life

I just needed to remind myself....

This week my attitude has been anything but lovely. I'm not sure why....nothing bad has happened....but I've been a grump!!  This is hard for me to admit, because I'm one of those people that likes to appear like they've got it all together (I don't).  But when I started this blog I promised myself I would be vulnerable and honest, so there you have it!!

When I woke up this morning I told myself that it was time for an attitude adjustment, but unfortunately I didn't get too far on my own. That's when my sweet Heavenly Father stepped in....

While I was driving I decided to listen to the radio. Immediately the speaker caught my attention. She said that she LOVED HER LIfE....and that's when it hit me....I had stopped loving mine. I was allowing myself to get caught up with all the little annoyances of my day, instead of looking for all the lovey moments God poured into each one.

I am so blessed, and its time to start focusing on that truth. So here are a few of the lovely little moments of my day:


  • I woke up to the precious voice of my daughter. 
  • My scrambled eggs were exceptionally tasty.
  • The weather was delightfully cool while I watered my flowers. 
  • Organic chicken was on sale, so I stocked up.
  • Payton stood for a whole minute by herself...she's so close to taking that first step.
So there you have it....although those weren't big things, they were sweet, and I would have missed them if God wouldn't have remained me to love the life He's given me.

So please don't make the same mistake I did!! Be grateful for the life you've been given...take time to give thanks....look for the lovely in each day...LOVE YOUR LIFE!!




No comments:

Post a Comment