Monday, July 1, 2013

Payton's 1st Birthday

Payton will be 14 months old tomorrow, but I hope you don't mind if I take you back a couple of months to her 1st birthday. I think I started planning her party around Christmas time and was glued to Pinterest for about 6 months!! (You may recall my hubby's little Facebook post saying that maybe if his name was Pinterest I would pay attention to him....guilty!!!) Anyways, I love planning and decorating for parties and this one needed to be extra special because it was for Little Miss Lovely!! The theme changed MANY times, but I finally decided on a pink and brown ice cream shoppe theme. 

The week before the party was full of cleaning, shopping, decorating and a bad case of Tonsillitis to make things interesting (I never realized moms don't get any sick leave...sigh!). But all in all, everything came together, and it was a precious day. The BEST part was watching my cutie interact with all of her favorite people. She was all smiles the whole time and couldn't have had more fun playing with her  grandparents, little friends and cousins. Here are some pictures of her special day.

Our little Birthday Girl!!
Payton's Birthday cupcake
Our back porch Ice Cream Parlor
Ice cream cupcakes
Carnation ice cream sodas
Sitting in her Big Girl chair
Me and my happy girl
Love my sweet family!!
Wearing her fancy birthday hat
Payton's Ice Cream Shoppe











3 comments: